Beware the Becclehof.....

Monday, September 05, 2005

Weird things that have happened this afternoon:

- Falling asleep at my desk
- Typing with my dodgy, sliced-up finger (iiieeewww – I can’t feel it properly!!!!!)
- A red balloon floating past my window
- A pair of ladies shoes being delivered to Steve’s desk

Hmmmm……..

4 Comments:

  • You need more sleep... and what's with the ladies shoes? Steve's trying to impress someone ;)

    Just think, some little kids afternoon was probably ruined after that balloon slipped away, it takes me back to the hobart show years ago when I lost an Oscar the Grouch balloon :(

    By Blogger The Gazelle, at 6:11 PM  

  • "years ago when I lost an Oscar the Grouch balloon"

    You don't have to lie about it Kim, we know that only happened last year... Infact i recall an oscar balloon floating past my house last year aroun show time - if I had known I would have saved it for you!!!

    By Blogger Yoda, at 8:46 AM  

  • It's ok everyone....he purchased a new one today.

    All is good in the world.

    By Blogger Beccles, at 4:20 PM  

  • Okay okay, so it WAS last week.
    But it was one of those cool metallic balloons... *sniff*

    By Blogger The Gazelle, at 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home