An ode to popcorn

Oh popcorn, you start as grain
but as a seed thou does not remain
Once heated to so many degrees
You blow up, just like a very big sneeze
Then flavoured in so many ways
I could just eat you for so many days
Oh buttered pop corn, you're SO yum
I lick my fingers one by one!
I just want to eat more and more
I probably won't fit out the door
But alas, dear popcorn, you are all done......I'll have to pop another one!


5 Comments:
WEIRDO!
By
gailo, at 4:40 PM
And fiercly proud of it!! :o)
By
Beccles, at 4:56 PM
Is that like a Damian sneeze, or a Bexta sneeze?
You must have a lot of time on your hands... And this popcorn thing seems to be becoming a regular thing. How about Stubbie Club popcorn on fridays?
By
The Gazelle, at 5:30 PM
Thanks for the great idea Gazelle - stubbie club popcorn....that's FANTASTIC!!! I think I might have to buy shares in the microwave popcorn company!!!
By
Beccles, at 12:42 PM
Sounds good, we can can be joint owners. I'm looking forward to popcorn for this weeks stubbie club!
By
The Gazelle, at 6:46 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home