I'm queen of the world!!!!!!!!!!

Last night was so cool!!!! Gail, Craig and I went indoor rock climbing (if you hadn't guessed!). Pretty scary at first (Gail was shit scared!) but once you get over the fear, it's absolutely awesome!!
Highlights:
- Bought myself some binoculars on the weekend. They belonged to my dad's dad.
- Was a 'Fashion Advisor' for Gail today at lunch - great fun! She's going to be one very stylish chick!!! lol!
- Starting my new job on Monday!!! Aaaaahhhh!!! <:oD
- Switched over to vodafone......cool!
- Eating popcorn at the moment at work....YUMMMMMY!!!!!!
- Going home to cook a roast tonight - first one I've cooked at my new place! Woo Hoo! Hope it turns out ok.....


5 Comments:
Perve-fest 2005
By
gailo, at 11:31 AM
Ooh yeah!!! :o)
By
Beccles, at 4:39 PM
You shoulda heard what the guys where saying about the Train Driver!!
;)
Just kidding Gail, I wasn't even there.... ;( Will definitely make it next week, providing we survive this coming Friday night!!
By
Yoda, at 8:44 PM
After recent events i'm having doubts about you holding my rope Bexta... You really need to get a grip ;) And dropping workmates isn't seen as particularly cool - although it was very funny.
By
The Gazelle, at 8:39 PM
I'm never going to live that down *sigh*
I think that's the worst thing anyone can do at rock climbing. I don't think I'll be able to show my face in there again......
He did say he wanted to come down fast!!!!!!!
By
Beccles, at 10:23 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home