An Ode to Craig's Tongue


Beware, beware, the tongue of Craig
The tongue is sure to be
Ever present in every pic
It's obvious to see
Oh where Oh where did you learn the skill
Of utilising your tongue?
To make it appear in all the shots
with people your among
Do you ever put it away?
Or will this muscle haunt?
Will Europe be able to handle
Craig's tongue which forever taunts!


5 Comments:
Damn - someone needs to cover that thing with a towel or something!!
By
Yoda, at 1:50 PM
I just want to declare that I was very nervous about publishing this blog. I do think it's absolutely hilarious but also recognise that this will probably mean war.
As quoted by Gail:
"he's gonna get you for that tonight, no doubt!...he might use his tongue for evil purposes"
By
Beccles, at 2:30 PM
What the HELL!! Craig's been poking he's tongue everywhere. Fortunatly i was unaware of this for most of the night, i may have left earlier having known what was occuring. I second Yoda's comments that these photo's should be censored in some way.
Bexta you may need to make some modifications.
By
The Gazelle, at 3:06 PM
I am dreading the fallout of tongue photo's after the love fest that was that party last night.... ohh dear!
{action}
Yoda runs and hides in shame
{/action}
By
Yoda, at 4:47 PM
Agreed. And redbull is bad, i still feel like hurling and its nearly 5.30pm!
By
The Gazelle, at 5:16 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home