Beware the Becclehof.....

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Stuff

Wow......loads of stuff has been going on. Can hardley remember (I wonder if that's because there's been so much happening or because of the excessive amounts of alcohol consumed....*ponders*)

So, to sum up everything, I'll post a few pics.......wonderful!








































6 Comments:

  • Wow, and all this in about two weeks worth of weekends! You have been getting around.

    By Blogger The Gazelle, at 5:29 PM  

  • What a busy little beaver! Looks like the weather up the coast was good for the bike ride.
    And damn, you were lucky not to end up in the drink in that middle one... good thing you held onto your camera!

    By Blogger Yoda, at 10:49 PM  

  • What can you say... Great friends, Great weather, Great parties and Great alcohol

    By Blogger Phil Webb, at 11:32 PM  

  • AND FINE OLD TAWNY!!!

    By Blogger The Gazelle, at 10:36 PM  

  • That goes without Saying....

    Can't forget the

    "Finnne Oldddd Taaawwwwnnnnyyy..."

    By Blogger Phil Webb, at 10:46 PM  

  • I've been getting around?!?!? That doesnt sound good!! lol!! But totally agree with ya all:

    - Definitely glad I held onto the camera
    - Great Friends are FANTASTIC!
    - And where would we be without FINE OLD TAWNY!!!!! Cheers!! :o)

    By Blogger Beccles, at 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home