The Bug Splat Life begins.....again
And so it begins.....the old life is gone and a brand new one begins. How exciting! A fresh start with new rules. No boundaries or borders. A life where I choose the details, the members, the outcomes.....
Well, I can try anyway! There will always be that thing that's called inevitability. That thing that no one has control over. And then there's the invaders, the players, the allies and the enemies. The deceivers and the loyal.
Though, discouraged I am not. It's a new beginning which I shall embrace.
Well, I can try anyway! There will always be that thing that's called inevitability. That thing that no one has control over. And then there's the invaders, the players, the allies and the enemies. The deceivers and the loyal.
Though, discouraged I am not. It's a new beginning which I shall embrace.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home