An ode to 'The Guys'



Jimbo, Kim and Nath. Thankyou SO much for everything. You're the best!! I'm going to miss you guys terribly next week - especially the multitude of objects that fly over my head everyday threatenting my beloved Sea Monkey's (or Sea Punks as Jimbo would say). You've made me laugh more than ever.
Jimbo - you've been like a big brother to me - always looking out for me and watching my back. I've never met someone so loyal as you and I really really respect that. I love our morning chats and the fun that we have (even if you are grumpy sometimes!)
Kim - You're a funny guy! I love the quiet little comments that no one hears - they crack me up!! You've been a great 'this-side-of-the-room' buddy!
Nath - The cool dude! I'm going to miss your frequent visits for my tissues. I hope you can make the effort to venture to the other side of the floor to get one! We've had some great chats - and I love your muscles too!!


5 Comments:
Yeah well Jimbo may have been grumpy from time to time... In fact, maybe its every morning? Nevertheless, who can blame him with some of the crap we put up with.
Thanks for the nice comments, You'll just have to come over and visit frequently so we can still throw stuff at you :)
By
The Gazelle, at 9:35 PM
Poor Jimbo, doesn't like being called grumpy!! ;o)
You're not that grumpy Jimbo. But understand that we are obligated to tease you about it!
x x
By
Beccles, at 9:05 AM
Absolutely!
Anyway, i thought you liked being Mr Grumpy? I guess too much of a good thing can be a bit much for anyone after a while. Perhaps by grunting in the morning you are thinking to save your voice before putting on that chirpy cheerful voice to clients :)
By
The Gazelle, at 8:59 PM
I'd drive 300km just to throw stuff at you... so i don't think moving across the office will save you. ;-)
It seems everybody has a blog!... maybe i should start a real one!
By
Lord Falconburger, at 11:41 AM
Thats ok Lord Falconburger, just make a request to the Helpdesk and we can throw anything you like - free of charge!
By
The Gazelle, at 10:12 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home