Stuck in a room with a bunch of stereotypes
Morning tea is over and they start walking back into the room again - There's the trainer, the business man, the mother-of-all, the perfectionist, the bogan, the uni student and the nice guy.
The happy trainer: You could say that you hate your life and plan to jump off the bridge during your lunch break. His reponse would be "That's great that you have a goal and have set your objectives. Good for you!"
The business man: The one that thinks so logically it's not funny. Looks very serious, takes notes on just about everything and very rarely smiles. I"m sure the only time he relaxes is when he's out drinking with his mates and watching the football. Basically a rich bogan!
The mother-of-all: She never brags, is happy to help anyone and I'm guessing she gets used a lot. She's always got a smile on her face. I bet it takes a lot before she gets mad.
The perfectionist: This is the one that annoys me the most. It's like she's there to get attention and support for her perfectionist ways, but is secretly just trying to get everyone to work HER way. She constantly says she sorry but never means it. She stresses and worries but won't make any changes. No sympathy from me.
The bogan: He's just there cause he had to be. Probably part of some probation or something.
The Uni Student: I think she kinda falls into the 'perfectionist' role too. She thinks she's better than everyone else and demands to be looked up to. Everyone must bow when she enters the room and must never mutter her name in vein. Noses up!
The nice guy: Well, I think the names says it all. Nothing really exciting to report about him. He does the work, doesn't complain and is nice to everyone. Is always happy to lend a helping hand.
And I guess to be fair, there was me - The IT nerd: Getting fed up with listening to dumbass user's describe how great Outlook is cause you can do reoccuring appointments. Woo hoo! I'm such a nerd snob!
The actual course itself was ok. Thank god it only lasted a day!
The happy trainer: You could say that you hate your life and plan to jump off the bridge during your lunch break. His reponse would be "That's great that you have a goal and have set your objectives. Good for you!"
The business man: The one that thinks so logically it's not funny. Looks very serious, takes notes on just about everything and very rarely smiles. I"m sure the only time he relaxes is when he's out drinking with his mates and watching the football. Basically a rich bogan!
The mother-of-all: She never brags, is happy to help anyone and I'm guessing she gets used a lot. She's always got a smile on her face. I bet it takes a lot before she gets mad.
The perfectionist: This is the one that annoys me the most. It's like she's there to get attention and support for her perfectionist ways, but is secretly just trying to get everyone to work HER way. She constantly says she sorry but never means it. She stresses and worries but won't make any changes. No sympathy from me.
The bogan: He's just there cause he had to be. Probably part of some probation or something.
The Uni Student: I think she kinda falls into the 'perfectionist' role too. She thinks she's better than everyone else and demands to be looked up to. Everyone must bow when she enters the room and must never mutter her name in vein. Noses up!
The nice guy: Well, I think the names says it all. Nothing really exciting to report about him. He does the work, doesn't complain and is nice to everyone. Is always happy to lend a helping hand.
And I guess to be fair, there was me - The IT nerd: Getting fed up with listening to dumbass user's describe how great Outlook is cause you can do reoccuring appointments. Woo hoo! I'm such a nerd snob!
The actual course itself was ok. Thank god it only lasted a day!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home