Chocolate Update
So I was standing in-line at Target when I made an AMAZING discovery. A lot better than the one I made the other day in the chocolate shop I found....
6, count them - 1 2 3 4 5 6 Kinder Chocolate bars in 1 packet!!!!!! This is AWESOME! Even better is that they're cheaper!!!

6, count them - 1 2 3 4 5 6 Kinder Chocolate bars in 1 packet!!!!!! This is AWESOME! Even better is that they're cheaper!!!

I feel like all my christmas' have come at once!!!


2 Comments:
Ah yes the Kinder chocolate was quite a good buy, but not quite as good as the bargain i got on the golden Emu eggs - 10 in one box... count em 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10!!!
:)
By
The Gazelle, at 10:08 PM
Go the Emu eggs!! YUMMMYYYY!!!!
By
Beccles, at 4:11 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home