Lucky I had my camera handy....
I found a chocolate shop the other day (yes, I know that's amazing!! Especially for me!!) that sells my most favourite chocolate ever - KINDER!! Yeah, I know there's 'kinder surprises' but you don't get enough chocolate on those! THEEEESE ones are ALL CHOCOLATE! No annoying little crappy toys in the middle. Hooray!

And I spotted 'Vampire Dude' again the other day in pretty much the same place as the last time I saw him. Lucky I had my phone/camera handy!! I'll have to get my photo taken with him one day....without him knowing!! *tee hee* Might need the help of some other sneaky person......*looks around for someone sneaky*

AJ and I played chess the other day in this small cafe in Battery Point. Was very nice in there, quite stylish too. And I was able to have a FRESH apple juice that didn't kill me! Hooray! Oh, AJ beat me too. He managed to snag my queen in my second move! Damn it!!!
And guess who I managed to run into.....yes, Mr Shannon Noll - Australian Idol runner up (but the most successful of them all). I think he's alright. He was down in Hobart performing. My mum and sister went to his concert cause they absolutely adore him. I think it's hilarious that I got to meet him! Mother and sister were extremely jealous - mission accomplished!
And this weekend just gone I went to an Anime Convention at UTas. I'd never been to one of these before but it was pretty cool. They were showing old cartoon series such as Voltron, Battle of the Planets, Ulysses 31, Mysteries of the Cities of Gold and HEAPS more! Also managed to get into one of the drawing classes which was fantastic. Unfortunately, there's basically no where in Australia to learn how to draw manga. Guess I'll have to stick to my 'How to draw Manga' books! Anyhoo...back to the convention. They had this thing called 'Cosplay' - never heard of it before but all the full-on Anime nutters dressed up as their fav anime character and had to pretend to be that character. Was entertaining to watch. Unfortunately, the photos I took were quite crappy. Maybe next year I'll enter......*ponders*


2 Comments:
Wow... look at all this blogging, you have been busy. Yu'll have to look after that queen more carefully next time... its like... sort of vital if you want to win.
I'll keep an eye out for 'Vampire Dude'. I can probably take sneaky photos of him - with stake on standby ofcourse :)
*Bec spots a sneaky person*
By
The Gazelle, at 10:15 PM
Hooray!! I knew I could count on you Kimmy!! :o)
By
Beccles, at 4:12 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home