Who's watching???
I woke up this morning and sat in bed for a while (as you do!) while I waited for my alarm to go off again (gotta love the 'snooze' button!!). While I sat, I pondered about the daily routine I perform - wake up, have a shower, get dressed, do my hair and all the other stuff then leave. How dull I thought! My alarm goes off again and the cycle begins.....
I walk out the door, sunnies on and music ready and head down the driveway on my usual route; heading towards St Davids Park. Now this is where the freakiness begins.....
I walk out the door, sunnies on and music ready and head down the driveway on my usual route; heading towards St Davids Park. Now this is where the freakiness begins.....
- A yellow motorbike heads towards me and pulls into the Parliament House car parks. Just as it did yesterday (I remember this because there's a girl on the bike and yesterday I thought "That'll be me if ever I sell my fracking car!")
- I cross Davey St and walk past the same couple I did yesterday in the exact same place!
- Continuing along, I pass Hadleys and there's a woman walking past me - the same one I saw yesterday in the exact same position (I remember her because she had a really bad hair-cut)
(are you getting the trend now???)
- I'm standing at the lights, waiting to cross Liverpool St and a Courier Van goes around the corner. And would you believe it - it's the same one I saw yesterday - I know this cause it had 'Driver: Scott' painted on the side of it. I remember thinking 'Good Morning Scott!' when I saw it the morning before.
- Heading up Murray St past the lolly shop which I drool infront of every morning, there comes a guy wearing gym shoes with his suit (never a good look) reading the newspaper. Yup - the same one as yesterday.
What's up with that?!?!?!
So now I'm having scenes from 'The Truman Show' popping into my head.......*looks around for hidden cameras*


2 Comments:
Ultra freaky!?!?! Life can be a bit monotonous sometimes, but having that much deja vu is not cool! Stay classy...
By
The Gazelle, at 6:58 PM
Ultra freaky!?!?! Life can be a bit monotonous sometimes, but having that much deja vu is not cool! Stay classy...
Whoooa... seems like Deja vu ;)
And thanks for stopping by...
By
The Gazelle, at 6:59 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home