posted by Beccles at 8:35 AM
Are these all different churches? Or are they the same one.. What are they called? I'm assuming they're in Adelaide :)
By The Gazelle, at 9:00 AM
The ones of the inside are of 'Sacred Heart Cathedral' which is in...Ballarat I think. The only ones that was in Adelaide was the night shot one and the one looking up a tthe sky. (hope that makes sense!!) Wishing now I got the names of them....
By Beccles, at 9:05 AM
love the black & white !!!
By Yoda, at 12:24 PM
i like the first one, really nice photo.. send them to the church! they would like that!
By gailo, at 2:50 PM
Post a Comment << Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Are these all different churches? Or are they the same one.. What are they called? I'm assuming they're in Adelaide :)
By
The Gazelle, at 9:00 AM
The ones of the inside are of 'Sacred Heart Cathedral' which is in...Ballarat I think. The only ones that was in Adelaide was the night shot one and the one looking up a tthe sky. (hope that makes sense!!) Wishing now I got the names of them....
By
Beccles, at 9:05 AM
love the black & white !!!
By
Yoda, at 12:24 PM
i like the first one, really nice photo.. send them to the church! they would like that!
By
gailo, at 2:50 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home