Friday night:
Had a few drinks at the New Syd with the guys. Jimbo and I went to the Central, listened to some very cliche songs, sat on the steps of Parliament House for a bit then walked home.

Saturday:
Went out to Wentworth park at 8AM IN THE MORNING!!! for training with the badminton team I'm going to Perth with. Couldn't participate much cause of my buggered ankle but it's cool to get to know the kids a bit. I had to wake Marcus up for him to come and get me....he was going to ignore my call but made the right decision and picked up the phone. Clever boy!

The kids at training...."drop and give me 20!"
Got home and faffed around for a bit, went to the badminton centre to help set up for the quiz night then walked into town to get some vouchers for prizes.
Thought this looked cool so I took a pic!
If you squint, you can see 'Vampire Dude' on the other side of the road
So I get home, crash on my bed and sleep for two hours! Wake up just in time to get changed and have mum pick me up for the quiz night. The quiz night was ok. There was Mum, Dad, Brendan, Jimbo, Ting, Mike and Me. Everyone got told off in Round two by 'The Quiz Master' (I'm sure that title has gone to her head) cause when asked what decade something occured, you're not allowed to put the 60's or 70's - you have to put the 6th decade or the 7th decade!!! Yeah right!!! Even 'Sale of the Century' would let that one pass!!!!!! So she told everyone "If you don't like the rules, you can just leave".!! What ever happened to the good ol fashioned quiz nights where everyone has FUN!
Anyhoo.......moving right along. After the QUIZ NIGHT FROM HELL finished (ok ok, it wasn't that bad!!) Jimbo and I went to knoppies. Started having some Shots (AWB, 151 (instant spew!!),Cowboys), went to my place where I got changed and played the piano (which is EXTREMELY hard with one hand in plaster!!) then caught up with Mark and his gang at Halo. The stamp they put on your arm there is HUGE!! It nearly took up my whole forearm! Wasn't really getting amoungst it so I stumbled home.
Sunday:
Woke up and watched 7 episodes of Scrubs, Marcus came and we just hung out for a bit, he left, then came back again with Anna, a projector and a multitude of movies. So Marcus, Anna, Bec and I watched Devil's Advocate and The Professional on the BIG SCREEN!! Marcus and Anna left and Bec and I were tidying up when we got a knock at the door. Clever me had enough sense to ask 'who is it?' and there was this drunk dude mumbling away about poison and looking for someone. I managed to convince him to go away so Bec and I could find security. We started to walk out and this drunken mad man started walking back towards us so being girls that we are, we decided to hide behind Jane's car. We sat, we watched and we waited for him to pass. Once he left we ran to the end unit and asked ever so politely if they knew where the hell security is!!!! They were a nice old couple. They called the police for us who then escorted us home once the grounds had been secured!
Monday:
Woke up at lunch time! Slacker! Went down to mums, went to Badminton practice then caught up with Kim and Jimbo at the regatta! Jimbo got me an 'Elmo on a stick', we got some tickets on the Lion's wheel, decided what we would choose if we won, we didn't win, throught 20c pieces on this board thing then got ready to watch the fireworks. It was bloody cold but it was worth the wait!






5 Comments:
Yeah whatever, and i'm not coming out with you guys to drink on a school night :P
By
The Gazelle, at 8:54 PM
yeah whatever!! :P
By
Beccles, at 8:49 AM
Sigh... the gazelle has more sense than the falconburger. ;-/ i'm shleepy.
By
Lord Falconburger, at 9:07 AM
Yes, well having to look after pissed people can really take it out of you.
By
The Gazelle, at 5:55 PM
I think the next quiz night I go to will be at a pub or something. A little more relaxed and less....stupid!!
By
Beccles, at 3:19 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home