Beware the Becclehof.....

Monday, December 05, 2005

The GREAT trip!!!

Part One - Melbourne



Phil, the bike and I got on the boat and sailed to Melbourne. I thought it was a little rough...considering no one on board could walk in a straight line. Very entertaining to watch while I was battling to stop my dinner plate from falling off the table!







And then Kimmy arrived!! :oD Sneaky!!!






Then off to see.....JAMIROQUAI!!! What an AWESOME show! Danced so much I made my back hurt! Worth it!







Saturday we went to the Hard Rock Cafe for lunch. Kim got a special message.....







And just to prove to you Gail....I CAN finish a whole meal!! ;o) Veeerry yummy!!








The Museum was the next stop.





To be continued....

2 Comments:

  • What the hell! Look at that crazy person in front of the something-a-saurus... Nice work on completing a whole meal too...

    By Blogger The Gazelle, at 9:33 AM  

  • :oD *pats self on back*

    By Blogger Beccles, at 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home