Beware the Becclehof.....

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Fall of Bec........

Before......































If only we knew was was about to happen......











The scene of the crime:










The victim:





















The scene of the crime....the day after:

7 Comments:

  • Whoops...

    :(

    By Blogger The Gazelle, at 8:14 PM  

  • There was a girl called Bec

    Offered a ride on the back of her mate kim

    So she aboard she did climb

    Giddy up! She did chime

    Alas booze and wet concrete are a bad combination

    Especially for that kind of coordination

    When Kim lost his feet

    Bec’s face went splat on concrete

    By Blogger Lord Falconburger, at 8:21 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Lord Falconburger, at 8:28 AM  

  • Kim couldn’t beat Rebecca in a fight
    So cos he was too girly to deck her
    One night he lifted her high instead
    And dropped her from a great height
    To land on her head

    By Blogger Lord Falconburger, at 8:29 AM  

  • Should it be "The Bec Splat Life"

    I thought Gazelles where supposed to be agile and graceful.....

    This was NOT THE CASE from where I was standing.

    Gazelles new nick "Trip"

    By Blogger Phil Webb, at 8:51 AM  

  • I am sure your head is healing well...

    Kim, if you were were really trying you could atleast have taken a chunk out of her nose too!!!

    By Blogger Yoda, at 9:57 PM  

  • Thanks for the support guys, I'll endeavor to do more damage next time. Although if someone else is willing to do the dirty work, I'm happy to resign my post as evil villain (also known as giddy up gazelle).

    By Blogger The Gazelle, at 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home