This is a plane, flying directly over-top of me as it's about to land at Hobart Airport. I'm sure if I jumped, I could have touched it's belly!! It was AWESOME!!

A space ship travelling along the road......

a gold star to anyone who can guess what this is...(Sorry Phil, you can't guess!!)
9 Comments:
I'm guessing it's from you sitting on the back of the motor bike cruising along the road next to a car with it's hazard lights on.
By
Yoda, at 3:13 AM
Ooooh....close but no cigar!!
You right with the 'back of the bike' bit! ;o)
By
Beccles, at 2:17 PM
I know what it is....
But I'm not telling :-P
By
Phil Webb, at 10:56 AM
Hmmm... How about a dragon flying past you on the bike?? Or it could be fixed lights on the side of the road and you wobbling about?
By
The Gazelle, at 7:08 PM
Oooh....getting closer!!
By
Beccles, at 9:55 AM
Orange reflectors on the guide posts or armco railing... ??
By
Lord Falconburger, at 10:36 AM
You're all so close. I shall reveal what it is:
If you click on the picture and take a closer look at it, you can see that the yellow blur is arrows (the ones that tell you there's a corner). And yes, it was taken while on the back of a bike!
By
Beccles, at 8:31 AM
Yay!
By
The Gazelle, at 9:23 PM
Hooray for me!! :o)
By
Beccles, at 4:53 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home