Beware the Becclehof.....

Friday, March 24, 2006

So what's the plan....??

That's the best question in the world to not have an answer to! Cause things just seem to happen and you manage to occupy your time quite successfully....with the help of your buddies of course!!

A perfect example was last night. Jimbo comes over to my place and asks 'So, what's the plan?'. My response: 'I dunno'.

And so it begins.....

We call Kimmy and he joins us at the docks. (Had planned on gate-crashing AJ's DnD but we value our lives too much) So then we all toddle off to the bakehouse for some din-dins while we thought of our next move. After going back to my place to get a jacket (yes, I was told I would be cold...Shh!), we go for a zoom in Kimmy's car to Timezone (aka intensity). We got to shoot people, drive cars around like maniacs, play air hockey, basketball and pool....oh, and that ticket machine jackpot thing that's impossible to win. The result: a bouncy ball, 2 pop balls, bubbles, a tennis ball yo-yo, a water balloon, a ladybird pad and some spinners. Mission accomplished!

Our next move was to the Casino for some c5's - now, for all those un-educated souls out there, a c5 is a rarity. I think it's the only time I've discovered something at a casino that's FREE. The magic c5 is.....*drum roll please*........HOT CHOCOLATE!!!! There's 2 vending machines in the pokies area where you can get free hot drinks. c5 is hot chocolate, c6 is a cuppa, b4 is a whipped coffee and the list goes on.

Anyhoo...while sipping my uber hot chocolate we run into Carl! Haven't seen him for ages....and he's still an idiot. I'm not even going to try and describe the conversation....actually, I'll summarize it: Rhyming names, flying magnets and fake mobile phones. For those who were there, they will remember. Then we wandered around, found the mini gold course, harassed some ducks and avery birds then headed back inside. The lifts were our next target. Headed to the revolving restaurant, Lift doors open, Kimmy steps out, Jimbo and I take a photo, Kimmy steps back in and back down we go....


Refreshments required - more c5's.

The sports bar was the next stop where we saw Boonie and watched some diving.

Then is was time to go home.....the players were very tired.

A very successful plan-less evening! Hooray!!! :D

1 Comments:

  • A marvellously un-planned evening of mischievous fun! I must say it was quite enjoyable spending my money at TimeZone, and while I didn't win the blue cat from the stupid claw machine that never picks anything up, I did relish the challenge. The blue cats gonna be mine next time TimeZone... next time!! :)

    By Blogger The Gazelle, at 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home